Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 73
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
The verses that ensue serve as a mere announcement of what is to come.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.