Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 180
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
The sūrah concludes with extolling God’s glory, stating that all might belongs to Him alone. It adds the blessing and greeting of peace to God’s messengers, and declares that all praise is due to God, the Lord of all, who has no partners whatsoever.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.