Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 72
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
Yet they did receive warnings, but paid no heed. What did this lead to in the end? What was the outcome of the unbelievers’ attitude, as compared with the outcome of heeding the warnings and accepting the faith? This is shown in the stories that follow.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.