Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 171
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
At this point the sūrah states God’s promise to His messengers of His assured help. In this way victory is assured them.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.