Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 104
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
God witnessed the sincerity shown by both Abraham and Ishmael, and He considered them to have fulfilled all that was required of them.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.