Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 31
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
Both you and us are in the same position, deserving of God’s punishment for not heeding the warnings. You joined us because of your propensity to follow error.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.