Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 21
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
In the midst of their shock, a voice will unexpectedly make it clear that whatever happens to them is through their own making.
Here we see how the sūrah changes its style from the narrative to directly address those who used to deny that there would ever be such a day when all mankind would be resurrected and their fate determined.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.