Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 80
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
What reward could anyone wish for when he has received God’s own greetings and is to be remembered for the rest of time? The mark of Noah’s doing well that so ensured his great reward was his unshakeable faith.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.