Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 56
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
When he sees him in his suffering, he turns to him and says: You could have led me astray and ruined me by what you whispered in my ear. It was only through God’s favour that I did not listen to you.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.