Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 85
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
Because he had a sound heart, Abraham took exception to the practices of his people. This was motivated by his sound sense which recoiled from any idea or behaviour that conflicted with essential human nature.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.