Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 108
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
He is remembered by one generation after another. He is the father of all prophets, and the founding father of the Muslim community which inherits his faith. God has assigned to the Muslim community the task of leading humanity on the basis of Abraham’s faith. In so doing, God has made the Muslim community Abraham’s descendants for the rest of human life.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.