Surah as-Saffat (Those Lined Up) 37 : 178
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
Again, the Prophet is told to abandon them to their fate. This order implies further warning to them, and again the sūrah advises that the outcome will be terrible.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter shows that this Surah was probably sent down in the middle or last stage of the middle Makkan period. The style highlights the raging antagonism and the difficult and discouraging circumstances faced by the Prophet and his companions.