Surah al-Mursalat (Those Sent Forth) 77 : 48
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
The surah wonders at their attitude as they are presented with divine guidance and called upon to follow it. Yet still they persistently refuse.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
Its subject matter bears full evidence that it was revealed in the earliest period at Makkah. If this Surah is read together with the two Surahs preceding it, namely Surah 75: al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection) and Surah 76: al-Insan (Man) and the two Surahs following it, namely Surah 78: an-Naba’ (The News) and Surah 79: an-Nazi’at (The Extractors), it becomes obvious that all these Surahs are the Revelations of the same period and they deal with one and the same theme, which has been impressed on the people of Makkah in different ways.