Surah an-Nahl (The Bee ) 16 : 98
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The following internal evidence shows that this Surah was revealed during the last Makkan stage of Prophethood:
1. V. 41 clearly shows that persecution had forced some Muslims to emigrate to Abyssinia before the revelation of this Surah.
2. It is evident from v. 106 that at that time the persecution of the Muslims was at its height and a problem had arisen where Muslims under persecution were being forced to utter words of blasphemy.
3. V. 112-114 clearly refer to the end of a seven year famine that had struck Makkah some years after the beginning of Prophethood.