Surah at-Tariq (The Night-Comer ) 86 : 5
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
This opening touch, which unites the human soul with the universe, is followed by another which emphasizes the truth of organized creation and deliberate planning to which God has sworn by the heaven and the night visitor. The early stages of man’s creation constitute a proof of this fact and suggest that man is not forgotten as something insignificant.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The style of its subject matter resembles that of the earliest Surahs revealed at Makkah, but this Surah was sent down at a stage when the disbelievers of Makkah were employing all sorts of devices and plans to defeat and frustrate the message of the Qur’an and Muhammad.