Surah at-Tariq (The Night-Comer ) 86 : 2
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
This exclamation gives the impression that it is mysterious, beyond explanation.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The style of its subject matter resembles that of the earliest Surahs revealed at Makkah, but this Surah was sent down at a stage when the disbelievers of Makkah were employing all sorts of devices and plans to defeat and frustrate the message of the Qur’an and Muhammad.