Surah an-Naba' (The News ) 78 : 31
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
We then have the corresponding scene of the righteous in complete bliss. The scene of happiness, on the other hand, overflows with beauty.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The themes of all the Surahs, from Surah 75: al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection) to Surah 79: an-Nazi’at (The Extractors), closely resemble one another and all these seem to have been revealed in the earliest period at Makkah.