Surah an-Naba' (The News ) 78 : 27
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
It is in keeping with what they have done in their lives. For they thought they would never return to God. Their denial, as the Arabic verse suggests, is strongly emphatic and stubbornly upheld.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The themes of all the Surahs, from Surah 75: al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection) to Surah 79: an-Nazi’at (The Extractors), closely resemble one another and all these seem to have been revealed in the earliest period at Makkah.