Surah an-Naba' (The News ) 78 : 25
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
The next verse provides an exception to this, but the exception is even worse: “except boiling fluid and decaying filth.” Their throats and stomachs burn as they drink the boiling fluid, which is the only ‘coolness’ they have, while their other drink is the filth of the burning bodies, decaying in the enormous heat.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The themes of all the Surahs, from Surah 75: al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection) to Surah 79: an-Nazi’at (The Extractors), closely resemble one another and all these seem to have been revealed in the earliest period at Makkah.