Surah an-Naba' (The News ) 78 : 14
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
It also plays an important part in forming the clouds by evaporating sea water: “We send down out of the rain-clouds water in abundance.” The Arabic text refers to these clouds as something squeezable. But who squeezes them to extract their juice? The winds, maybe, or perhaps some kind of electric charge in the atmosphere! Beyond both types, however, there is the hand of the Designer, who has assigned to everything in the universe its respective qualities.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The themes of all the Surahs, from Surah 75: al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection) to Surah 79: an-Nazi’at (The Extractors), closely resemble one another and all these seem to have been revealed in the earliest period at Makkah.