Surah al-Qalam (The Pen ) 68 : 31
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
Then, they finally stop blaming each other and acknowledge their common fault, hoping that God will forgive them and replace their lost harvest.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
This is one of the earliest Surahs to be revealed at Makkah and its subject matter shows that it was sent down at the time when opposition to the Prophet had grown very harsh and oppressive.