Surah al-Waqi`ah (The Occurrence) 56 : 73
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
The mention of fire here is also used as a reminder of the fire of hell: "We made it a reminder for man," reminding man of the life to come. God has also made fire "a comfort for desert travellers." (Verse 73) This last point was particularly relevant to the Arabs addressed by the Qur'an, as it referred to their own life experience.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
According to the chronological order that Abdullah bin Abbas has given of the Surahs, first Surah 20: Ta Ha was sent down, then Surah 56: al-Waqi’ah (The Occurrence) and then Surah 26: ash-Shu’ara’ (The Poets).