Surah ad-Dhariyat (The Scattering Winds) 51 : 26
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
According to some reports, there were only three guests, which means that a shoulder of that calf would have been sufficient to give them a good meal.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The subject matter and the style clearly show that it was sent down in the period when persecution had not yet started. Although the Prophet’s invitation was being resisted and opposed with denial and ridicule and false accusations stubbornly. Therefore, this Surah also seems to have been revealed in the same period in which the Surah 50: Qaf (Qaf) was revealed.