Surah al-Ahzab (The Confederates) 33 : 68
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
Such is the Last Hour: what need is there to ask about its timing? The only way to ensure salvation on that day is o work hard in earning God’s pleasure.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
The Surah discusses three important events which are: the Battle of the Trench (or Al-Ahzab: the Confederates) which took place in the month of Shawwal 5 A.H.; the raid on Banu Quraythah which was made in Dhil-Qa’dah 5 A.H.; and the Prophet’s marriage with Zaynab which also was contracted in Dhil-Qa’dah 5 A.H. These historical events accurately determine the period of the revelation of this Surah.