Surah al-Furqan (The Criterion ) 25 : 35
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
The sūrah then makes some quick and brief references to earlier communities who rejected God’s message, as given to them through His messengers.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
It appears from its style and subject matter that like Surah 23: al-Mu’minun (The Believers) it was also revealed during the third stage of Prophethood at Makkah. Scholars and commentators if the Qur’an like Ibn Jarir and Imam Razi have cited a tradition of Dahhak bin Muzahim that this Surah was revealed eight years before Surah 4: an-Nisa’ (The Women).