Surah al-Anbiya' (The Prophets ) 21 : 4
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
The Prophet is instructed to leave the whole matter between him and the unbelievers to God, making it clear that He knows what they secretly say among themselves. He also informs him of their scheming by which they tried to divert the effect of the Qur’ān on themselves and on other people.
Whatever people may say in private is known to God, because He knows everything that takes place in heaven and earth. When they conspire and scheme, He is fully aware of their scheming. Nothing escapes His knowledge.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
According to Ibn Attiyah and Qurtubi there is consensus on this Surah being a Makki Surah -
"Both the subject matter and the style of the Surah indicate that it was sent down in the third stage of the life of the Prophet at Makkah" [Ref: Mawdudi]