Surah Maryam (Mary) 19 : 93
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
In the midst of this universal anger, a clear and definitive statement is issued:"Not one of all [the beings] that are in the heavens or on earth but shall appear before the Most Merciful as a servant. Indeed".
All beings that live anywhere in the heavens and on earth are servants of God, subject to His will, submitting to Him willingly. He has neither son nor partner. All are His creatures and servants.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
It was revealed before the first migration to Abyssinia. We learn from an authentic hadith that Ja’afar (a companion of the Prophet) recited v. 1-40 of this Surah to the court of the Negus when the Muslims had been summoned.