Surah Maryam (Mary) 19 : 89
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
As soon as the offensive word is uttered, “They say: The Most Merciful has taken to Himself a son,” the expression of horror immediately follows: “Indeed you have said a most monstrous falsehood.” (Verse 89) Everything that is settled and stable is thus shaken. The whole universe is in anger at this false allegation against God, the Creator. The statement is shocking to everything in nature.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
It was revealed before the first migration to Abyssinia. We learn from an authentic hadith that Ja’afar (a companion of the Prophet) recited v. 1-40 of this Surah to the court of the Negus when the Muslims had been summoned.