Surah Maryam (Mary) 19 : 71
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
The believers witness this fearful scene as they too are brought near to it: “There is not one among you who shall not pass over it: this is, for your Lord, a decree that must be fulfilled.” (Verse 71) They arrive there, look at hell as it burns fiercely, asking for more feed.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
It was revealed before the first migration to Abyssinia. We learn from an authentic hadith that Ja’afar (a companion of the Prophet) recited v. 1-40 of this Surah to the court of the Negus when the Muslims had been summoned.