Surah Maryam (Mary) 19 : 69
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
This image is followed with one in which we see the most hardened of these evil-doers being pulled and dragged towards it: “Thereupon We shall drag out from every group those who had been most obstinate in their rebellion against the Most Merciful.” (Verse 69) The sound here is stressed heavily, so that it gives an even more graphic and lifelike picture of how they are dragged out. Although the next image is left to our imagination, we nonetheless see them being thrown into hell.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
It was revealed before the first migration to Abyssinia. We learn from an authentic hadith that Ja’afar (a companion of the Prophet) recited v. 1-40 of this Surah to the court of the Negus when the Muslims had been summoned.