Surah Maryam (Mary) 19 : 61
|Click word/image to view Qur'an Dictionary|
the Most Gracious
(to) His slaves
in the unseen
sure to come
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
God has promised entry into this garden to His servants and they believed in it before they could ever see it, because God’s promise always comes true.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
It was revealed before the first migration to Abyssinia. We learn from an authentic hadith that Ja’afar (a companion of the Prophet) recited v. 1-40 of this Surah to the court of the Negus when the Muslims had been summoned.