Surah Maryam (Mary) 19 : 59
|Click word/image to view Qur'an Dictionary|
and they followed
they will meet
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
The sūrah warns those who turned away from the path followed by their God- fearing forefathers, and shows them that they are bound to lose their way and end in ruin. Indeed, their end looms large: “These will, in time, meet with utter disillusion.” (Verse 59) Disillusion will lead them into error, and error will take them to utter destruction.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
It was revealed before the first migration to Abyssinia. We learn from an authentic hadith that Ja’afar (a companion of the Prophet) recited v. 1-40 of this Surah to the court of the Negus when the Muslims had been summoned.