Surah Maryam (Mary) 19 : 36
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
Jesus concludes his words by declaring the truth that God is his Lord and the Lord of all mankind.
Hence, they must worship Him alone, assigning to Him no partners: “God is my Lord and your Lord; so worship Him alone. That is a straight path.” (Verse 36) With this statement made by Jesus himself, and with this account of his birth there is no room left for legend or myth in the whole affair.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
It was revealed before the first migration to Abyssinia. We learn from an authentic hadith that Ja’afar (a companion of the Prophet) recited v. 1-40 of this Surah to the court of the Negus when the Muslims had been summoned.