Surah Maryam (Mary) 19 : 35
|Click word/image to view Qur'an Dictionary|
He should take
Glory be to Him
and it is
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
Alternatively, offspring are needed by the weak so that they have the support of their children against their enemies. But God is immortal, and able to do what He wills, having power over all things. All creatures come into existence when He says to them, ‘Be’. This means that He accomplishes any purpose of His merely by willing it to take place, not by having help from a son or partner.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
It was revealed before the first migration to Abyssinia. We learn from an authentic hadith that Ja’afar (a companion of the Prophet) recited v. 1-40 of this Surah to the court of the Negus when the Muslims had been summoned.