Surah Hud (Hud) 11 : 76
|Click word/image to view Qur'an Dictionary|
(of) your Lord
(will) come (for) them
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
He was told, however, that God’s judgement had been passed and there was no point in his pleading. Abraham complied and the curtains dropped in order to be raised again on a scene full of activity at Sodom and Gomorrah, Lot’s country.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
If we consider its theme deeply we come to the conclusion that it was revealed during the same period as Surah 10: Yunus (Jonah) and most probably followed it immediately.