Surah Hud (Hud) 11 : 75
1. Lessons/Guidance/Reflections/Gems[ edit ]
Abraham is described in the text as clement, tender-hearted and devout. He did not lose his temper easily, he prayed to God with sincerity, and he always turned to his Lord in repentance. All these qualities prompted Abraham to plead for Lot’s people. We do not know how this pleading was conducted, because the Qur’ān does not elaborate.
2. Linguistic Analysis[ edit ]
4. Miscellaneous Information[ edit ]
5. Connected/Related Ayat[ edit ]
6. Frequency of the word[ edit ]
7. Period of Revelation[ edit ]
If we consider its theme deeply we come to the conclusion that it was revealed during the same period as Surah 10: Yunus (Jonah) and most probably followed it immediately.